2nd Semester Exam Information HERE!
Mr. E's Office Hours: when he is responding to questions on the class Google Doc)
- Monday - Friday: 9:30 - 11 am
- Monday - Friday: 1 - 2:30pm
Link to the class Google Doc from before Spring Break
Grading for College Chemistry:
- for HCHS grade:
- any student passing the course on March 13 will earn a "Credit" regardless of the final grade
- scores can improve your GPA
- College Chem will follow the content requirements of Calvin University
- for dual-enrollment Calvin University students:
- 2 grades: Chem 104L (lab scores) & Chem 104 (coursework scores)
- Chem 104L
- Prelab Quizzes & Lab Notebook scores
- Lab Practicum
- Chem 104
- Chapter Quizzes
- Test 1, 2, & 3 (100pts each)
- Reflection Writings (including final writing)
- Exam - 100pts
- You may choose to have one or both of these grades be recorded as "Satisfactory" after you are informed of your letter grade.
You will need to let Mr. E know before May 22 (when final grades are due to Calvin) if you want to do this!
Disregard times listed on this calendar use the College Chemistry Google doc for information about due dates/times.