1. A series of bags based on forms found in nature.
2. Design and build clay shoes that relate to places you have traveled or would like to travel too
3. Create a series of paintings emphasizing architecture and creating a mood or tone based on angle, light, etc.
4. A series of works that explore collecting and accumulating
5. Identity/or self explored through figure studies and dress
6. A series that explores wallpaper pattern and imbeds images within
7. A series of images focused on reflection/shine/light
8. A series of abstractions developed from food, furniture, or other ordinary objects
9. A series that explores crowds
10. A series that explores the emotive possibilities of still life
11. A series of teapots exploring balance and angle
12. A series of collages as illustrations for a story
13. A series of sculptures that must interact with at least 2 surfaces
14. A series of wire sculptures that are based on varies plant specimen
15. A series of black and white painting of cities emphasizing busy-ness/bustle
16. Series combining/contrasting line and form while expressing chaos/order
17, A series of landscapes interrupted by evidence of human development
18. A series based on action-reaction or upon anticipation
19.A series of bright/bold botanical studies exploring color/shape/tangle/layer
20. A series of sculptural houses
21.A series based on views from a single window
22. A series of fabric collages exploring history and memory
23.A series of paintings of old, weathered, worn out architecture or objects (exploring weather and time on structures
24. Pieces in homage to a writer, musician, historical figure
25. Detailed drawings of invented mechanical objects or tools based on real tools/machines, yet altered and re-imagined.
26.Clay sculptures based on stacking or clustering
27. Series based on carnivals/amusement parks also exploring angle and mood.
28. A series of sculptures made from books and book parts
29. A series of sculptures exploring the miniature via detailed clay interior spaces.
30. A series of photos exploring the overlooked or ugly seen in a new way
31. A series of photos exploring the elderly
32. A series of staged photos that describe a story or narrative
33. A series of graphic designs for book covers for classic novels
34. A series of watercolors illustrating a children’s story or poems
35. A series of stitched landscapes
36. A series of wooden relief sculptures based on technology
37. Work exploring tangles, floor plans, city maps, and chaos.
38. Work that points out excess and consumerism
39. Non-traditional materials that make furniture or clothes
40. Drawings of nightlife, concerts, coffee shops, or other public spaces in action
41. Drawing of overflowing stores, shopping carts, grocery aisles
42. Invented worlds
43. Self portraits in many different moods or depicting many different persona
44. Designs that are related to borders, edges, breaking through as a metaphor for....?
45. Work that explores feeling like an outsider
46. Work that explores destruction as part of creation
47. Work that is about things slipping away/time/fragility
48. A series of cardboard sculptures that are about layering and texture
49. Abstract portraits of plates of food done on an unusual scale (tiny? Huge?)
50. Work that explores the overlooked...the least of these...