Chemistry B w/ Mr. E
Mr. E's Office Hours - he is responding to questions at this class Google Doc (after Spring Break)
- Monday - Friday: 9:30 - 11 am
- Monday - Friday: 1 - 2:30pm
Link to the class Google Doc from BEFORE spring break
CLASS GRADING: New - updated April 20
- Any student passing Chemistry B on March 13 - has earned "Credit" for the course, regardless of the final grade
- Reassessments of Unit 2 & 3 Standards are available until May 29 - email Mr. E to work out the details
- You are still only allowed a total of 3 reassessments for the semester.
- Work from March 13 - April 13: marked only "collected" to indicate that it was completed, does not affect grades but the material is used in future assignments
- Work from April 20 - May 29:
- Practice Quizzes - graded with: 0pts (not completed or all incorrect) OR 3pts (completed but more than 1 incorrect) OR 5pts (no more than 1 incorrect)
- Lab Reports - 20pts, completed on Google Classroom using videos of Mr. E doing the lab
- After you "Turn In" your assignment & earn a grade, you may resubmit once making corrections based on Mr. E's comments allowing you to earn more points
- Test Reflection - 10pts, completed on Google Classroom after you take a "test" (no points given & similar to what you would have taken in class) and then reflect on how you would have done when you look at the answers.
- LATE WORK: in order to maintain flexibility during this unusual situation, due dates are simply when Mr. E will begin putting in points. If it is not turned in, he will mark it as "Missing" and leave it blank for 1 week.
You may complete the work anytime before May 29 with no penalty.
- Missing Work: Work that is not done 1 week after the due date will receive zero points in PowerSchool and therefore negatively affect your grade in Chemistry. New clarification as of April 20